Sure Cuts Alot 2 Tutorial Videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sure Cuts Alot 2 Tutorial Videos

This video goes over the basics of Sure Cuts Alot 2 or Scal2 as most refer to it as.

My first video I was not happy with so I done a second. I try to cover the buttons and what each thing does.

Comment

This video I go over how to set up your workspace so that it will be easier for you to use the next time and where you wont have to reset it every time.

Comment

Ever wonder how to save SVGs? Well this video goes over where I find some of mine and how I save them.

Comment

So you have found some pretty fonts you want to use. Now what? Well this video explains how to download fonts, how to unzip them, and how to install them on your computer.

Note if you have to many it will slow your computer down or even crash your Scal2 so try and keep your favorites and not have to many that you never use.

Comment

I use a font manager to try and help keep up with my fonts I go over which I use and how to use it. Believe me it made my life so much easier when trying to figure out which font I wanted to use.

Comment

You ever see those pretty swirls on fonts? Wonder how to add them? Well this video I go over exactly this!

Comment

So you have your image but now how do you load your mat to cut it out? I show you how you load your mat in this video here!

Comment

This video goes over how to trace a basic black shadow image and cut it out.

Comment

So you want to put your words in a circle or a shape. I go over Text on a Path in this video here.

Comment

So if you have looked through my scrapbook pages you will notice I use Overlays for some of my pages. I go over how I make mine here,

Comment

So you are using vinyl and trying to get the extra stuff off. Now what? I go over how I weed in this video.

Comment

I had some requests to add some more info for the text on path so here is my other video that I done to try and answer some more of your questions.

Comment

So you want to make your stickers or images 2 layers. I show how to make the shadow layer behind in this video.

Comment

So what are layers? How can they help? Well I go over some of the basic's in this video here.

Comment

Working...
                              X